Thursday, January 05, 2006

I am 16, going on 17...

No rash. But I have a sore throat. How in the hell?

Also, Ms. Hyde will not be at work tomorrow. Guess why, no guess...

Well, it's not related to planning her daughter's wedding. Her poor mislead daughter, who thought that getting engaged would get her mother OFF her back, gets called 2-3 times daily with wedding suggestions/ideas.

It's not to buy a new mug - hers miraculously resurfaced.

It's not to make ANOTHER angry sign (I don't remember if I shared the strongly-worded note plastered all over the building threatening the person who was stealing our Hartford Courant.)

........drumroll........

She's getting her braces off!!!

I would buy her gum and taffy, but I'm sure that would blow up in my face somehow creating a sticky mess.

3 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger d$ said...

did you somehow know yesterday's will and grace would have a sound of music theme?

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger LauraDorf said...

that show is SO gay.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger d$ said...

its fagtastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home