Monday, December 05, 2005

Trumped

We have a company-wide hard drive with individual folders. Sometimes people just save things without putting it in their own folder. This gives me licence to snoop and read all files of interest.

I stumbled upon this gem:

November 4, 2005

Mr. Donald Trump
The Trump Group
200 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10019

Dear Mr. Trump:

I have been an admirer of yours since I stopped playing with dolls and started paying attention to successful businesses and their leaders. As a course of natural events I have become an avid devotee of The Apprentice.

And now the other shoe drops – last night’s show has left me not only with a very bad taste in my mouth but also with great disappointment. There is no question that you should have fired not only Markus but Josh as well. What a disgraceful performance. It’s hard to separate which of his statements were more offensive and certainly his
antiSemitic remark left no doubt he should be dismissed. I’m sure some of his best friends are …. – fill in the blank.

I couldn’t ignore my frustration and only hope that next week we will see Josh fall on his face once again leaving you absolutely no choice.

Sincerely,
[Ms. Hyde]



I have no words.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger d$ said...

oh my god..
laura she's going to find this blog at some point.. then she'll kill you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home