Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Approx. 3,544,783

That’s how many papercuts I have.  I literally get at LEAST one new one every day, if not two or three.  As if I didn’t love copying and filing hundreds of account statements enough already.  The worst ones are between my fingers, you know this.  Once I’ve got one (or two) there, no matter what I do with my hands it will sting.  I used to love pickles….

Somehow I have one on the inside of my wrist today.  I don’t remember trying to kill myself; however that seems like something I’d try to block out.

OK – I said the worst ones are between my fingers, but now I’ve reconsidered.
If…
-I get a papercut,
-don’t feel it right away,
-bleed EVERYWHERE,
-notice it,
-once noticed it hurts,
-like hell
-clean up aforementioned blood from everywhere.

That is the worst.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger josh said...

for our appellate briefs, our professor made us tape over the staples so the judges didnt cut their fingers/hands on the sharp staples.

you should demand that your clients/boss/whoever line all 4 sides of each piece of paper with tape, thus dulling those otherwise dangerous edges.

then, take the aforementioned compass, spin in your chair 10 times (or until dizzy), and hurl it at mug.

it may not heal your vicious wounds, but it will take your mind off them as the blood trickles down your leg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home