Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good morning!

"Good Morning, Sagemark Consulting, Lincoln Financial Advisors..." is how I answer the phone (before lunch - after lunch I throw in a 'Good Afternoon')

This is my life.

I file -extesively
I order stuff from Staples
I sign for and send FedEx, DHL, FedEx Ground, UPS packages
I observe everyone else

Quick run down:
Sagemark Consulting - a Member of Lincoln Financial Group
Our office: approx. 45 employees consisting of a core Admin. staff (me and 2 others - both female and my bosses), one branch manager, 30 Financial Planners (5 female, 25 male) who are contracted by Lincoln (somehow not Lincoln Employees... this is where it gets tricky) and their assistants (all female). ALL over 35 years old, a majority over 45. I'm 23.

I have worked here for 4 weeks. I have recieved 2 paychecks. I will have benefits for the first time since college starting on December 17th. I am counting the days.

I was out of work for a months of June and September of 2005... no matter how much I whine about things here please note,I am NOT complaining/ungrateful/taking this job for granted*.

(*This is really just to remind myself to quit ma bitchin')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home