Thursday, December 01, 2005

I was gone for a minute...

... But now I'm home.

Alright - due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven't been writing.

Sorry.

Moving on, to catch y'all up I wasn't here Monday or last Friday; within this time, the office nearly ran out of paper. (Just gasp, you know you want to.) People asked me all day Tuesday when the new paper was coming. I said, "Well, Morons, since you didn't order any yourself, probably not today. " or I said "I put in a rush order at 8 this morning, hopefully it will be here tomorrow." Responses:

-"Well I HOPE so..."
-"But there's some coming today right?"
-"Oh, thank you!*"

*this was never said

The paper came at 8:30 Wednesday morning. Happy ending, right? These are the things that made me mad (keep in mind I've been super irritable for the past few weeks, so pretty much everyone who talks to me makes me mad) regardless...

-There were 3 reams of paper (15 HUNDRED sheets) in the office when we closed on Tuesday. (This means the people who "couldn't find any paper" and those who "looked ALL over for paper" are liars with pants ablaze.)
- No one made any copies until about 2pm on Tuesday at the copier near my desk. Granted someone could have made 1500 proposals at the other copier, but I doubt it).
- At 2, one woman said -and this really got me- Oh thank goodness the paper's finally here. FINALLY? LADY, some of us come into the office before 10 and get shit done. Maybe a thank you...

wow. After reading what ridiculous things piss me off, I'm thinking I should switch to decaf, but then I'd be pissy and tired, which wouldn't be good for business. It wouldn't be good for anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home