Thursday, October 12, 2006

All I want is what is what is coming to me... All I want is my fair share.

When we worked at summer camp, Dominique and I used to supplement our extremely meager incomes (no really... it was a sweatshop on a lake) with articles of clothing and snack treats from the camp store right next to the Hut. My "bonuses" included various polar fleece items, a hat (with earflaps no less), at least one sweatshirt, numerous child size shirts, and enough Cherry Coke, Nestle Crunch Bars and m&m's to open a small store that only sells Cherry Coke, Nestle Crunch Bars and m&m's.

Abe was supposed to give me a bonus last month, but instead - I got a smaller increase in workload. Don' t ask me about it, I'll just get angry(-er). My purse is now filled with post-it's and nice pens. These Lincoln mugs are looking pretty nice - it would be nice to have a matching set. They don't have Cherry Coke here in the Client's Only fridge - but CocaCola Classic is a fine substitute when free.

My surroundings change, but I stay the same.

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger d$ said...

you should open an office supply store out of your cubicle and start selling their supplies back to them.

also, i stole a watch, water bottle, and a longsleved t-shirt which i designed yet recieved no credit for.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger LauraDorf said...

oh Snap watch! I forgot about those.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger josh said...

i'm dating dominique, and all i got was this t-shirt.

actually, i got this t-shirt at goodwill...



:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home